The Burwood War Memorial Arch is a classical sandstone structure, located at the entrance to Burwood Park. The arch features eight granite honour rolls, inscribed with the names of those who served in the First World War.
Their names are also highlighted in gold. The foundation stone was laid on 11 November 1922 and the finished arch was officially unveiled on Anzac Day, 25 April 1923.
On 11 August 1990, the arch was rededicated as a war memorial to all Australians who have served. At the same time, the nearby Michael Tognolini Peace Garden was also dedicated.